The National Association of Asian American Professionals is a non-profit professional organization that promotes the career advancement and leadership development of Asian American professionals in all fields through networking, respecting Asian multiculturalism, and supporting diversity and community service. There are currently over 25 chapters, ventures, and affiliates across the United States and Canada and a growing North American membership of over 3,000. For details of what NAAAP is doing across North America, visit the
NAAAP National home page.
Vision: “We make leaders!”
To provide a broad range of Asian American professional and educational services that meets the needs of individuals, corporations and government through the efforts, experiences, talents and dedication of our volunteers. The goals to which NAAAP and NAAAP-Houston are dedicated include:
- Supporting activities, enterprises, and organizations committed to the betterment of the Asian community;
- Fostering increased communication, interaction and exchange of ideas among members through formal and informal gatherings;
- Learning new skills and acquiring knowledge from members and recognized professionals through seminars and presentations;
- Promoting the cultural heritage of Asian Americans;
- Educating the Asian community on issues which affect their interests and participating in activites that lead to the equal opportunity and fair treatment of all Asian Americans.
Are you looking to catapult your career? Are looking for a good candidate to a fill a position? Check out the new NAAAP Career Center.